- There's a new endpoint that provides Lock Holder level Events: You will get a list of Key events for Locks under a specific Lock Holder.
- A new set of webhook endpoints are available for you to hook up to Lock Holder events: Create webhook, Get webhooks, Delete webhook.
- We added an endpoint that attempts to properly format Mobile Phone Numbers in a way that would be recognized by the API.
- Added request examples to the documentation: These examples will prefill the request body using the required data for each scenario. Check out this video to see how to use it. Endpoints with request examples:
- We have added an additional endpoint to create Keys: The behavior is exactly the same as the existing one, only with this endpoint you send the Lock ID as as body param.