- The create-key endpoint now accept
durationMinutes. This means that you can set a start and duration for a key, instead of having to calculate end time yourself.
- We also fixed a bug where it was not possible to remove address from a lock.
- There's a new endpoint that provides Lock Holder level Events: You will get a list of Key events for Locks under a specific Lock Holder.
- A new set of webhook endpoints are available for you to hook up to Lock Holder events: Create webhook, Get webhooks, Delete webhook.
- We added an endpoint that attempts to properly format Mobile Phone Numbers in a way that would be recognized by the API.
- Added request examples to the documentation: These examples will prefill the request body using the required data for each scenario. Check out this video to see how to use it. Endpoints with request examples:
- We have added an additional endpoint to create Keys: The behavior is exactly the same as the existing one, only with this endpoint you send the Lock ID as as body param.
Creating a new Vendor Connection that reuses the credentials of an existing Vendor Connection no longer disconnects the existing one. Instead, a 409 error is returned.
The Integrator API now includes a Get a single Key endpoint.
Service Providers can take advantage of a new App Switch URL:
prefetchkeys. Using it will make the Unloc app download all the Keys associated with a user beforehand, instead at the time of opening a Lock. This improves performance by having all the Keys immediately available, and, covers the case where a Lock might be located at a place with poor or no internet coverage whatsoever.
You can now embed custom metadata on Keys you create using the Integrator API.
Endpoints that return Lock data now contain a new property intended to display Lock's battery information.
When a Service Provider attempts to create a Key for a Lock who's Lock Holder's Vendor Connection is in an error state, a 403 error code will be returned. Previously the Key creation endpoint returned 200 regardless of the Vendor Connection state.
Locks returned from the endpoint Return list of all locks in the Service Provider API now include a
lockHolder field. This aims to make it easier for you, as a Service Provider, to distinguish Locks that you can create Keys for.