Lock Timezones, Webhook authentication, `appSwitchOnly` Keys

Lock Timezones


Lockholder on Locks returned from the Service Provider API

Locks returned from the endpoint Return list of all locks in the Service Provider API now include a lockHolder field. This aims to make it easier for you, as a Service Provider, to distinguish Locks that you can create Keys for.


Virtual Vendor Connection creation, Lock sorting and Lock creation date

  • It is now possible to create a virtual Vendor Connection specifying an amount of virtual Locks to create
  • Locks returned from the API now contain a created field specifying the creation date using the ISO-8601 format
  • It is now possible to sort Locks in the Get all Locks From a Lock Holder endpoint by name or created, either by ascending or descending order

Endpoints for getting keys and roles for a single user

We have added two new endpoints:


Performance Improvements

We've changed what service we host our API on, making it considerably more responsive.
Most endpoints should respond in around 400ms (unless you're fetching a lot of data), and the horrible 4-5 second spikes should be completely gone.


Use LockHolder Id in scope

The old way of getting a lockholder in scope was to use lockHolder.identifier:[countryIso].[orgId].[orgIdSuffix], e.g. lockHolder.identifier:NO. 919424508.test.


New endpoint for closing a Key Request

We have just launched a new endpoint to close a Key Request. Closing a Key Request will revoke any keys associated with it.


Creating Key Requests with the Service Provider API

We have just launched a new product for the Service Provider API. Through the API it is now possible to request digital keys from a user. Use it to enable in-home delivery and similar.


Introducing: Token Exchange

Our OAuth2 token endpoint now supports Token Exchange grant! Read more about it here.


Sandbox environment sub-domain change

The domain for our Sandbox environment unfortunately had to be changed due to a required change in our proxy setup. The old domain api.sandbox.unloc.app which included a sub-sub domain for Sandbox has been replaced by api-sandbox.unloc.app. Please make changes to any setup using the Sandbox environment. No data or accounts was affected by the change.